Felix was released as two separate apps, an iPhone edition and an iPad edition, beginning with version 2.0. Unless otherwise noted, the release notes for each edition are the same.
New in Felix 3.0.5 (January 22, 2014):
- Twitter crossposting broke (with a completely wrong error message to boot), so I fixed it.
- Not all messages were showing up in some broadcast channels. Now they do. Probably. (Remember, broadcast channels you've subscribed to can be shown in Felix by enabling the "broadcasting satellite" icon in the Puck. Tap and hold the Puck to configure it.)
- Suboptimal image caches have been tamed ... insofar as caches *can* be tamed. This raises the philosophical question of whether one *should* tame caches rather than let them run free in the wild. I chose the former and hope you will stand by me with this decision.
New in Felix 3.0.4 (December 17, 2013):
- So, there's been this mysterious bit of crashiness when running Felix on an iPhone 5s. This update is mostly about resolving those shenanigans. (I wish it had been a simple 64-bit programming error! 64-bit support has been removed. It's OK, you won't even notice - except that it's much more stable!)
- Apologies for taking a bit on that. I asked our newborn for help, but am struggling with the nuances of speaking Baby and ended up focusing on diapers for a while.
- TextExpander support has been removed. Sorry, the magic that powered that feature has changed in a way that doesn't quite work out right now.
- No selfies were taken in the development of this update.
New in Felix 3.0.3 (October 29, 2013):
- Fixed a possible crasher on iOS 7.0.3 if the "Helvetica Neue" font was selected.
- Yo dawg, I heard you like bits so blah blah ... Felix is now optimized for the 64-bit architecture used by the iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display.
- The avatar menu next to posts shouldn't open while you're merrily scrolling along with your left thumb. The tradeoff is you can't do the "tap down, slide to a button, and lift" shortcut dance anymore. Just tap on the avatar to open or close the menu.
- iPhone only: Stopped treating taps on the smoked glass behind the compose view as the "cancel" button.
- iPad only: Restored the activity buttons (starring conversations, subscribing to Patter rooms, etc.) in the top right corner of some overlaid views.
- Disabled swipe-right-anywhere when a web view is presented.
- Fixed some badging issues when certain push types were disabled.
- Bunches of minor tweaks and fiddles. Hopefully I didn't break anything along the way.
- Nothing sounds quite like an 808, but the 303 was pretty sweet, too.
New in Felix 3.0.2 (September 26, 2013):
- Fixed a little surprise in iOS 7.0.1 that could prevent sending mail from within Felix.
- You can now shake to undo your typing while writing a post or message. Please observe all recommended safety procedures when shaking it, unless you're near MC Shy-D.
- Made some minor visual tweaks, including fixing a display glitch while you're on a phone call.
- Fixed some thankfully-rare potential crashes. Not that rarity earned them any mercy in this case.
- TextExpander Touch users: TextExpander functionality has been restored. If you're prompted to give Felix access to your Reminders when you start writing a post or message, that's what it's about. Allow that if you want TextExpander to work with Felix.
- Respected Oakland baseball.
New in Felix 3.0.1 (September 19, 2013):
So much shiny, so little time! Here are some quick fixes that didn't quite make it in time for the big 3.0 release. I'm so glad you've been enjoying it, and now it's even faster and better!
There's some new stuff, too:
- Added Safari Reading List support. Tap and hold links to add them, or use the share button in the in-app browser. You can turn this off in the in-app settings.
- An updated, cleaner look for the Ribbon.
- Image annotation links are now inserted at the cursor position, not at the end of the post.
New in Felix 3.0 (September 18, 2013):
- This version REQUIRES iOS 7. It won't run on iOS 6. It's cool, iOS 7 is fantastic.
- Felix 3.0 features a crisp new look to fit in perfectly with the new hotness in iOS. Enjoy new themes, finer graphics, improved gestures and buckets of love for a faster, smoother and even more beautiful experience.
- Felix is now always in fullscreen mode. Don't panic, tab bar fans, because …
- The Puck can now be moved to an "always open" position at the bottom of the screen. A little like a tab bar, but much better.
- You can now pick what's in the Puck. Only care about private messages? Go for it. Know the gesture for the Dashboard (it's "pinch") and don't need that button? Begone! Want it all? That might get crowded, but you can have that, too. (Unicorns not included.)
- Tap and hold the Puck while it's closed to move it or turn those views on or off. No more speed-dependent gestures, no way.
- Gestures have been refined to give more immediate feedback; not only is the Puck much faster, but swiping left or right on posts give you an immediate hint as to what that will do.
- Patter rooms are now split off from private messages into their own view. (It's the "broadcasting satellite," off by default.) Other special channels will go here in the future; the "envelope" view is strictly for classic private messages now.
- Double-tapping the Puck to go "back" is gone. It got the boot. Swipe from the left edge of the screen instead. Bonus: This means the Puck can also respond to taps much more quickly than it could before.
- Tapping on URLs to Patter rooms now takes you directly to that room. You can subscribe (or unsubscribe) to that room from there, too.
- There's a lot more, but you've just updated umpteen apps and want to get back to that. Cool. Have fun and enjoy!
New in Felix 2.1.13 (September 8, 2013):
- Fixed the truncated character counter for those new 2048-character private messages.
- Yep, that's it. Really. Never fear, you'll have more new shiny quite soon.
New in Felix 2.1.12 (August 19, 2013):
- Added support for public Patter rooms that you've subscribed to. For now, they show up amongst your private message channels. There's a preference to hide them if you do your Pattering elsewhere, no worries.
- Added push notifications for when you're mentioned in a public Patter room.
- Turned up the 1970s Canadian rock.
- Polished some funky private messaging list refreshing.
- Fixed the busted gestures for dismissing a web view. (Swipe from the left edge, or right anywhere if you have that preference turned on.)
- Prepared for the future. As you do.
New in Felix 2.1.1 (August 5, 2013):
- Bug fixes ... Psyche!
- Yes, there are a bunch of bug fixes, but the main purpose of this update is to increase integration with App.net Passport, the official (and free) iOS app for ADN account management.
- You can now search all posts on ADN from the Dashboard. (It replaces hashtag search. Use this instead.) But wait, there's more!
- You can "star" searches as well (just like hashtags or conversations) for future reference. It's a great way to find new friends ... or find spoilers for that movie you haven't seen yet. If you're into that sort of thing.
- There's a URL to launch Felix and go directly to a search from another app: felix://searchPosts/?query=tacosOrWhatever
- I also cleaned up a bunch of little display bugs, tidied up gesture recognition, and fixed a potential crasher or two, just for you. Not for anyone else, nope.
- Articles saved to Pinboard now set the "read later" status to yes. If that's a problem, let me know via support and I'll take care of you.
New in Felix 2.1 (July 10, 2013):
- You can now slide right from the left edge of the screen to go back.
- You can swipe left or right with two fingers to switch between your stream, mentions or other sections of the app. (Yep, Felix veterans, it works much better than it used to back in January.)
- [iPad] Pull down with two fingers to quickly scroll to the top.
- Drawing a pony on the screen will do nothing, but don't let that get in the way of pursuing your art.
- Remember, you can shake your device to show the gesture guide when in fullscreen mode, or find it in the support section.
- You can tap on image previews to show the full-height preview. If you prefer these bigger pictures, there's a setting for them to be full-size by default.
- [iPad] The status bar is now always visible for full-time statusy statusing.
- When previews are expanded, a button shows up that, when tapped, will open the good ol' web-based full-size view you're familiar with.
- Your list of private messages has a new look. Rather than just list who you have chats with, your most recent message with them is now front and center. Feel free to just swipe right to reply right there, or tap on the message to view the chat. Or neither, I'm not going to rush you to write back. I'll just sit here. Alone.
- While writing a post or message, if you select some text and then choose to add a link, the new link will replace that selected text instead of being inserted afterwards. (Note: There may be problems posting if punctuation like "@" is in that selected text.)
- The "loading posts" notification bar is more mellow now.
- There's a new transition animation when you switch between your stream, mentions, and other top-level views to avoid confusion with navigating within those views.
- Improved stream marker behavior. Probably.
- Requesting certain images is now more efficient, for a faster experience and less bandwidth use.
New in Felix 2.0.1 (June 17, 2013):
- [iPad] The puck and avatars are larger for your tapping and viewing pleasure. After all, ADN is home to the best-looking people on the Internet.
- [iPad] Improved scrolling and animation performance, especially on overlaid views. [rocketship emoji]
- Added the Signika and Apple SD Gothic Neo fonts. SD Gothic Neo is particularly nice for displaying characters in a variety of Asian languages.
- [iPad] Pinching in in most places now displays the Dashboard for quick access.
- Lots of fixes to the support section, including fixing that mail view that just didn't want to cooperate. It's shy, but now it knows it's loved and is happy to help you.
- [iPad] Fixed the interface for taking a picture on iPad. Don't let the haters get you down, brave iPad photographers.
- Improved in-app notifications.
- Cleaned up text display and some images for non-Retina displays.
- Improved detection of two-finger gestures on post tables.
- App Store links now open an in-app App Store. #teamappdiction #sayappagainidareyou
- Oh, hi. Here's support for displaying more types of checkin annotations.
- Crisper ribbon (the avatar button thing) rendering. Now it's like those pixels were kissed by an angel.
- Removed the stuff that would temporarily block channel names in the channels list. That was cute.
- Tapping and holding on the puck, then releasing outside of it, should contract the puck.
- [iPhone] Fixed the compose view height when going to and coming back from drafts. Math is hard.
- Taps on checkin location text on the single-post view now launch your maps app of choice. (As long as it's from Cupertino or Mountain View. I prefer Cupertino's, but am an equal-opportunity kind of guy.)
- Fixed the "swipe right to go back" preference not being read right away.
- The button to show the gesture guide on the support screen now works when not in fullscreen mode.
- Added 1Password buttons to the third-party app authorization views.
- "@" and "'" characters aren't allowed in custom link text now, since they can cause errors that make kitty cry.
- Tidied up a few rare potential crashers. Not so rare if you happened to be bitten by one, but you get the point.
New in Felix 2.0 (June 3, 2013):
- An iPad-native version was released as a separate app.
- A fresh new look with plenty of eye candy and usability improvements. Nearly every pixel in the app has been tweaked for your reading and posting pleasure.
- Major internal architectural changes that pave the way for future features.
- The Global stream is joined by several new friends on what's now the Explore tab, such as Photos, Checkins, Conversations and Trending.
- Support for displaying checkin annotations.
- A reorganized Dashboard for quicker access to what matters most.
- Improved user bio updating mechanism.
- Improved behavior when editing text before links in posts.
- Reduced network overhead.
- Many miscellaneous improvements, bug fixes and adjustments.
New in Felix 1.6.2 (May 7, 2013):
- You can now choose between eight fonts for your viewing pleasure.
- If you use Felix with multiple accounts, you can tap on your avatar while writing a post or message to switch which account that post or message will be from.
- There's a new button that will let you star conversations when in fullscreen mode. (A similar button also lets you do useful things when viewing hashtags.)
- The verified domain for a user is now shown at the bottom of their profile if they've set one up.
- That bug that would make composing a post lag, or your posts flicker, is toast. Finito. Crushed under my size 13 boot. Splat.
- Puck rendering bugs have also been fixed, but with a bit less violence.
- Bio editing issues were fixed. No, really, I mean it this time. I think. It can get pretty tricky.
- Memory usage, memory warning handling and general performance improvements.
- Image cache improvements. Caches aren't infinite, but it's much better now. You can clear the image cache in Settings now too, just in case.
- Miscellaneous rare crashers were fixed. Thanks for sending in those reports, they're a huge help!
- A ton of behind-the-scenes magic, but you're better off living life in the sun than reading about it.
New in Felix 1.6.1 (April 17, 2013):
This version is mostly about bugfixes and a ton of behind-the-scenes stuff. It's built with love, though, so be sure to hit that update button!
- Fixed potential crashes when running on an iPad.
- Translating a post respects your preferences for opening links in Chrome or 1Password.
- Improved behavior when editing a bio or reposting a post with comments.
- Performance improvements.
- A bunch of miscellaneous fixes and polish.
New in Felix 1.6 (April 9, 2013):
- Color themes! Choose between Classic, Gunmetal and Striking. Switch between them in Settings, or slide up with two fingers (on most screens) to cycle between them.
- Multiple account support! Add your other accounts and switch between them at the top of the Dashboard tab.
- Paid ADN members can invite their friends to ADN from the Dashboard. (Felix doesn't collect the email address you provide or send the invitation itself; this feature works directly with ADN services only and they do all the magic.)
- Support for ADN's new "Block" API. Hide your posts from those (very few) troublemakers - the button's at the bottom of the user profile view.
- Tap and hold on a post's author to collapse replies by that user.
- The conversation bubble button's behavior now matches swiping left on a post. (Try swiping left on a post when reading a conversation to see what it's in reply to.)
- Swiping right on a web view will dismiss it.
- A crash reporting system's been added - if Felix crashes for you, later you'll be asked if you want to send a report. It just takes a tap, so you're encouraged to do so. It's anonymous and helps make Felix even better for you and everyone else. Bonus!
New in Felix 1.5.1 (March 26, 2013):
- You can update your bio, avatar and cover image from the Dashboard - just tap the gear icon in the top right. (Protip: You can use custom links in your bio.)
- Gaps in streams can now fill in from oldest to newest! (The direction of the gap fill is dependent on the direction you last scrolled before tapping the gap.)
- You can now "mute" private message channels, which will remove them from your channel list and prevent you from being automatically re-subscribed to them when new messages come in. Muted channels can be found on the Dashboard, if you're so inclined.
- Posts and user bios now use an entirely new rendering system, so posts with Chinese, Japanese and other characters shouldn't get cut off.
- Improved table performance and image cache.
- Several improvements for VoiceOver users, who can also now access mentions, hashtags and links in a post. Select the post, and on the next screen there will be buttons for each following the post text.
- Improved post translation behavior.
- Crossposting posts with custom links was fixed.
- Notifications are cleared from the Notification Center on relaunch.
- Fixed a bug when attaching media from Droplr or CloudApp while automatic link detection was on.
- A gaggle (Swarm? Horde? Flush?) of other bugfixes, particularly surrounding drafts, reposting posts with comments, adding custom links and funky jumping around if you've scrolled while posts are loading.
New in Felix 1.5 (March 14, 2013):
- If you're having trouble posting, especially when adding images from Droplr or CloudApp, try turning "Detect links while posting" off.
- Reposting-with-comment a post with more than one custom link (text followed by [somedomain.com]) can crash the app.
- For some reason, Google occasionally stops paying attention to translated text that's sent to its translation service this way.
- You can tell Felix to "collapse" posts and messages if they fit certain criteria. Tap and hold on a post to tell Felix to collapse posts that are part of a conversation, were posted by a specific client, or were reposted by a specific user. Tap and hold on a post's author to collapse posts by them. Tap and hold on a mention or hashtag to collapse posts with those mentions or hashtags, respectively.
- Yep, "dimming" evolved to be like Twitterrific 5's "muffle" feature. If you use Twitter, you should go ahead and buy it.
- Collapsed conversations will not generate push notifications for you if you're mentioned in them.
- Tap on a collapsed post to reveal it. This won't change your collapse rules, but you can tap and hold on the aforementioned bits to remove that rule.
- You can also tap and hold on a collapsed post to remove the applicable collapse rule(s).
- Go to Settings to clear all of your collape rules.
- Your draft posts, starred conversations, starred hashtags and all your collapsed post settings are synced between your devices via your iCloud account. They'll also be restored if you log out and back in to your ADN account. You can clear your iCloud sync data via Settings on the Dashboard tab (for that account) or by tapping the "?" on the login screen for all accounts you've used with Felix since updating to this version. You can turn iCloud syncing off via Settings as well.
- Translate posts by tapping and holding them.
- Web URLs are automatically detected while writing a post - move the cursor into the blue link to change the linked text. (Like on a website, the text doesn't have to be the web page's address!) You can turn this off via Settings on the Dashboard tab.
- Posts and web pages can be saved to Pinboard.
- That annoying "jumps to the top" bug on some streams has been killed. And eaten by my cats. They shared it.
- You can now swipe with two fingers while composing a post to move the cursor by word. (Swiping with one finger to move by character still works great!)
- Pull down with two fingers while in fullscreen mode to show the top status bar for a few seconds.
- Fixed various bugs when editing text before a custom link, particularly when using non-Latin characters.
- Various and sundry issues with stream markers have been resolved, particularly if "Markers only scroll to newer posts" was turned on.
- Settings table bugfixes - you can log in to Droplr and CloudApp again!
- Many improvements to VoiceOver support.
- Your stream and Global now fetch the latest posts every time you view them.
- Triple-tap the navigation puck to go to the top of that tab's navigation stack.
- Fixed a bug with setting the Patter push notification preference.
- To facilitate switching between ADN accounts, credentials for third-party services are no longer cleared when you log out of your ADN account. Tap on the X icon by a service to log out of it.
- Improved the ability for private messages to mark themselves as read according to the puck.
New in Felix 1.4.3 (February 26, 2013):
- Ways to contact support are now more prominent within the app. In order to facilitate continued high-quality support, please use those to ask questions, report bugs or request features. Thanks!
- Posts can now be sent to Pocket, Instapaper and Readability for archiving if you have enabled those services in Settings. (Tap-and-hold the post when it's in a table, or use the export button on the single-post view to do so.)
- You can now report posts for spam. This automatically mutes the post's author for you. It's unlikely you'll find this feature necessary, but it's there if you need it.
- Improved stream marker retention and responsiveness.
- Error messages on certain operations are now more detailed.
- The list of message channels updates faster.
- Fixed a bug where editing a post before an embedded link could mis-adjust the embedded link's range.
- Other miscellaneous little bits to help pave the way to a bright future for everyone.
New in Felix 1.4.2 (February 15, 2013):
- If you suspend Felix while a post or message is being sent, that process will continue in the background and you'll get a notification about its status.
- Various and sundry fixes to drafts and the composition view.
- Beaucoup UI polish and tweaks.
- Links to media hosted on ADN now use a shorter, friendlier URL. (This fixes the "expiring link" issue.)
- Fixed mispositioned image previews for reposts.
- Fixed display bugs when viewing a brand-new PM channel for the first time.
- Felix switches you to your last-chosen tab on a complete restart.
- Cookies are no longer cleared on each use of the in-app browser.
- Your mentions feed will now pull the latest posts every time it displays.
- Higher-resolution images are used for previews of ADN-hosted images.
- Fixed a crash when reposting-with-comment a post with a non-custom link at the end of the post.
- Mention counters are decremented when scrolling past them on more streams, like Global.
- Corrected the highlighted state when the puck is expanded from the top-left corner.
- Other miscellaneous tidbits of joy and love.
New in Felix 1.4.1 (February 13, 2013):
- You can now use ADN's brand-new file storage service as the host for the photos and videos you post! (You can turn that off in Settings.)
- Added a preference to use "swipe right anywhere" for the "back" gesture.
- The navigation puck now highlights which tab you're on when it's expanded.
- The puck also now shows a small caret when you can go "back" on that tab.
- If you have inline image previews turned off, there's a icon you can tap to show them for a given post.
- The puck will close if you tap anywhere else on the screen when it's expanded.
- Like to use Felix on the move? There's now a preference to disable the fullscreen "shake guide."
- Added URLs to launch Felix and compose a private message or go right to your messages. (See the list of supported URLs.)
- Fixed custom link and annotation bugs when you "Repost with Comment."
- If you get a push for a mention while you're in the app, and you then scroll past it in your main timeline, the mentions counter on the tab or blue puck highlight will change as appropriate.
- Miscellaneous polish, bug fixes and performance improvements.
New in Felix 1.4 (January 29, 2013):
To the tune of "Ripple," by the Grateful Dead:
The fullscreen mode got a lot more shiny
The old swipes and gestures are no more
One-hand friendly navigation
There's a cool puck that you should use now
Drag across the puck slowly to change tabs
Slide up to write a brand new post
Or pull down, to scroll back up
Flick it real fast to move it there
Tap it to show some choices
Tap and hold to close it up
Or open too
The old "back" move was really sketchy
Now you just double tap the puck, oh yeah
1Password folks, get ready to be stoked
It's been fully integrated
Log in button, and even better
Hold web links to use its browser
And if you want, always use it
Those bits of love work for Chrome too
See your pushes in-app
Just swipe left to send them off
Or tap on them
Patter rooms, private ones at least
Public ones need to wait for now
Pick out a sweet new sound for push
There's a boatload more, go download it now
- Massive improvements to fullscreen mode, with a cool new navigation puck and revamped gestures allowing for easy one-handed operation.
- When in fullscreen mode, you can tap on the puck to open it, and tap-and-hold on it to close. (You can tap-and-hold it, slide your finger, and lift on your choice, too. Slide off it and lift to close it.)
- Try dragging across the puck slowly to perform some actions (it's safe, go for it!) or flick it quickly to move it to a neighboring corner. It even changes color if you've received a push for a mention or private message!
- Digging into a conversation and want to go back? Just double-tap the puck! No more silly rotation business.
- In-app display of received push notifications.
- Choose from seven different sounds (or none!) for push notifications.
- If you use 1Password 4.1 or Google Chrome, you can tap and hold on external web links to open them in those apps. You can also set a preference in Settings to always open those links that way.
- Full 1Password 4.1 integration when logging in or viewing web pages.
- Private rooms created on patter-app.net now show up in your list of private message channels, and you can receive push notifications for them.
New in Felix 1.3.1 (January 11, 2013):
- Felix is faster, stronger and better.
- You can tap-and-hold on usernames in posts (or names at the top of posts) to mention or private message that user.
- Easier private message addressing.
- Swiping up with two fingers while on the private message tab will let you compose a private message.
- Fixed a crash when trying to crosspost a reply to Twitter.
- Improved private message read/unread tracking.
- Improved VoiceOver compatibility for private messaging.
- A whole bunch of other little bits. Just sit back, relax and enjoy!
New in Felix 1.3 (January 3, 2013):
- Full private messaging support. Enjoy first-class private messages with your friends! (And yep, amigos, you can attach images and use custom links in private messages, just like in regular posts.)
- Protip: The post button moved to the top right of most screens. For now ...
- A brand new way to play - fullscreen mode is here, with plenty of gestures to make it even more fun. Activate fullscreen mode by "pinching out" with two fingers, or turn it off by pinching in. Need a reminder of what gestures do what? Shake your iPhone or iPod when in fullscreen mode for tips.
- Fullscreen mode is just getting started - I want to learn from how you use it. So give it a try and let me know! The best way is through email - go to the Dashboard tab, "Settings and Information", then "Felix Support".
- A bunch of little bits of polish and tweaks here and there.
New in Felix 1.2.1 (December 13, 2012):
- Receive push notifications for when you're followed, and when your posts are starred or reposted. You can turn them off via Settings on the Dashboard tab.
- Various login issues have been resolved. Sorry about that!
- Increased stream marker compatibility.
- Mysterious bits of UX surrounding link editing have been resolved.
- Other minor issues have been fixed and tweaked.
New in Felix 1.2 (December 7, 2012):
- Crisp new post table UI. Cleaner. Faster. Better. Mmm, shiny.
- Quickly perform actions on posts by tapping the poster's picture; or you can press down and slide your finger over the button you want and lift it for single-tap action!
- Beautiful image previews in post tables. Assuming your friends post beautiful pictures. I'm sure they do. They're great folks.
- Improved UI for posting images - use the paperclip button and go to town.
- Unified timeline support - turn it on to see all of your mentions in your main stream.
- Experimental "Stream Marker" support - keep your positions in your timelines synced between other clients that support this feature. (You can turn it on in Settings via the Dashboard tab.)
- Added an in-app camera for posting quick shots. Like food. Or kitties. (It may take a few seconds to process for now, sorry.)
- Include custom links in your posts with that same paperclip button - who needs link shorteners?
- When writing a post, try moving the cursor inside a link or image to edit its text or URL.
- Massive accessibility improvements for VoiceOver users.
- New option to display a user's full name instead of their @username in most places.
- You can now search for other users on the Dashboard. It works for proper names, user names and words in their bios!
- Updated in-app browser with controls. Yep, there's a back button now.
- A cleaner approach to replying to a single user or replying to all users in a post. (Try swiping left or right while composing to change the selected text!)
- Improved integration with Pocket. Nice! (You'll have to log in to Pocket again. It's totally worth it.)
- Improved support for Twitter crossposting when you have multiple Twitter accounts configured.
New in Felix 1.1.2 (October 29, 2012):
- Crosspost to Twitter! Just set up a Twitter account in iOS's Settings app, then tap-and-hold on the "send" button when you're ready to post.
- Launch Felix and perform various actions via "felix://" URLs. See the URLs you can use here.
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion, if you have Smile's Text Expander Touch app installed..
Felix 1.1.1 was released October 15, 2012.
Felix 1.1 was released October 12, 2012.
Felix 1.0.1 was released October 3, 2012.
Felix 1.0 was released September 25, 2012.